Omega 3 Softgels
Omega 3 (non-vegan)
For heart, brain and eye health.
Cold pressed raw oil, eco-friendly fishing in the pure waters of Iceland.
Anti-cruelty but non-vegan, see the note*
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
- Source of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps support cognitive health and/or brain function.
- Helps maintain/support cardiovascular health.
Medicinal ingredients (per capsule): Fish Oil (Clupeidae-whole, Engraulidae-whole) 1000 mg providing 180 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)and 120 mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Non-medicinal ingredients: Manioc, Glycerin, Purified water.
Dosage oral (Adults 18 years and over): Take 1 capsule, 2-3 times daily.
• Do not use if security seal is broken.• Keep out of reach of children. • Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light.
* Note to vegans & for those who are almost totally vegetarians because they have adopted an anti-cruelty lifestyle (and I am more than open to constructive discussion, all our choices are made with awareness, respect our values and the animals -humans-planet): omegas are made from waste. So, no barbarity was exercised in the supply of these ingredients. I consider myself vegan and I choose these omegas from marine residues.
If you wish, we could have a vegan version, but not having the same effects. You will tell me. It's like vitamin D3 (which comes from the lanolin of the wool of sheep that we shear without bruising them) VS D2, vegan or like omega 3 which also come from marine waste VS vegan omega 3 whose he impacts on health is questioned by our consultants and specialists ...
I believe in valuing waste for our land, for us, for a balance. It's all in the conscience and the respectful choices, in my humble opinion!
|Ingredients||Ingrédients médicinaux (par capsule) : Huile de poisson (Clupeidae-entier, Engraulidae-entier) 1000 mg fournissant 180 mg d’acide eicosapentaénoïque (AEP) et 120 mg d’acide docosahexaénoïque (ADH).|