Élixir à la myrrhe
100% natural, pure & active
Set of oils that smooth and soothe the nerve endings.
Ingredients: Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) nut oil, Commiphora myrrha oil (Myrrh EO), Chamaemelum nobile oil (Roman chamomile EO), Santalum album oil (White sandalwood EO), Daucus carota (Carrot) seed extract, Tocopherol D-alpha (Vitamin E), Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn) extract CO2.
How to use: In the form of a youth treatment associated with the usual beauty ritual, we integrate the serum with myrrh either in the morning or in the evening, after the floral water. Suitable for delicate skin and redness.
This Myrrh Elixir is made with:
- Macadamia oil is gentle on sensitive skin, rich in omega-3 and 6, antioxidant, regenerating, healing, nourishing, anti-inflammatory.
- Sea buckthorn is extraordinarily rich in vitamin A. It also contains more than 15 different types of carotenoids, which is exceptional for a plant. Carotenoids are essential in the formation of collagen (protein family), slows down keratinization (cellular aging), prevents the formation of wrinkles due to UV rays (reduce the vitamin A content in the dermis), healing, increases the elasticity of the skin, etc. Vitamin A also stimulates enzyme production in the skin.
- Myrrh: astringent, toning
- Carrot: anti-wrinkle, improves complexion
- Santal: improves elasticity and hydratation.
- Roman chamomile: calming
- Reduces peroxidation of sebum lipids (oxidized sebum damages collagen and skin cells).
To know more about the properties of the ingredients included in the elixir, all details and references can be found here.
Warning: banned from use in persons allergic to nuts.
100% natural, pure & active doesn't mean that allergic reactions are impossible. In doubt, do the test in the antecubital area of the arm before using.