Balm for paws
100% natural, pure & active
Repairing and protective balm.
Ingredients: butyrosperum parkii butter (shea butter), ricinus communis seed oil (castor oil), candelilla cera (candelilla wax), calendula officinalis flower extract (calendula extract), lavandula latifolia herb oil (lavender aspic EO), litsea cubeba fruit oil (verbena exotic EO), mentha piperita oil (peppermint EO) and pelargonium rosa flowers oil (genarium rose EO).
Directions: Apply underneath the paw of your dog.
Precautions, contraindications and warnings:
- Like humans, some animals can be allergic or sensitive to it. Remember to test the product on your dog's skin to avoid the risk of a large-scale reaction. To do this, apply the product on a small area of skin, then wait 48 h. If your dog reacts, stop everything. Also, stay alert and receptive to the dog's reactions and stop use if you notice negative behavior because the scent. Otherwise, continue taking care to follow the instructions.
- Essential oils can present contraindications in animals that suffer from certain ailments.
- Essential oils can interact with drugs administered to the dog if the dog is already on treatment.
- Essential oils can present acute or chronic toxicity on the liver, kidneys or nervous system if they are used in high doses or for too long a period.
- Never use essential oils in puppies under 3 months of age or on pregnant or lactating females. Also be careful if your dog shares the house with other animals such as a cat or a ferret: some essential oils are extremely dangerous or even fatal for these two animals.