Maison Jacynthe will accept returns in the following cases only:
*Please note, however, that according to hygiene rules, there will be no exchange possible during the pandemic period.
Maison Jacynthe will accept returns in the following cases only (skin reaction, allergic reaction, defective products).
A - Customer returns
If there be a refund, we will proceed at the time of return of the goods.
Makeup is a final sale. No exchange, no refund.
When shopping, it is important to choose your products wisely and to verify before proceeding to payment. No returns will be made for subjective dissatisfaction. Here are some examples: the appreciation of the smell of the products, a change of idea, a bad choice of color etc. However, if you experience a skin reaction please contact us. All products returned by a consumer to MAISON JACYNTHE must be reported and approved by MAISON JACYNTHE. You must provide a proof of purchase (receipt and/or confirmation email).Return of a product due to an allergic reaction
You have 30 days to return a product that has caused an allergic reaction.Return of a defective product
Defective products purchased online: contact the head office (450-444-7644) to notify us of the defective product and to receive a replacement. You must provide a proof of purchase. No refunds will be made; exchanges only.
B - Delivery error
In the case of delivery error, incomplete delivery, or products damaged en route, the products must be returned to MAISON JACYNTHE. Contact Customer Service (450-444-7644). The agent will issue an authorization number and give you instructions for returning the goods to us. If you do not obtain an authorization number, we will no longer be responsible for issuing the credit.
C - Products damaged en route
If your products have been damaged during transportation from our company, you must notify Customer Service within 48 hours of receiving the damaged products. Customer Service will give you instructions for rectifying the situation. You must retain a copy of the delivery receipt as proof. Any damage to products following their delivery is the full responsibility of the customer.
D - Other
MAISON JACYNTHE will not accept returns in the following cases:
- Products that do not correspond to a valid authorization number
- Products more than one year past their expiry date
- In addition, we assume no responsibility for any damage resulting from the misuse and / or storage of the products, and this, before the expiration date. A small pictogram representing an open jar, accompanied by a number and the letter "M" (for "month") is usually found on products. This symbol indicates the storage time: for example, "6M" means that the product can be stored for 6 months from the date of opening. However, these are benchmarks. Products can last less than estimated, especially if they are not stored or used properly. You should therefore also pay attention to smell, color and texture, and discontinue use if you observe any change.
E - Exchanges
You must visit the retailer responsible for the sale within 30 days of purchase in order to make an exchange. You will need to present your proof of purchase. The goods must be in perfect condition.
F - PRODUCTS
We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any product we offer. All descriptions of products or their prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Maison Jacynthe offers free delivery in Canada with all orders of $ 90 or more before tax. For all orders of less than $ 90, the delivery charge is $ 9.50. The shipping cost for International orders is $ 28 (and we bear more than half). For express delivery in Quebec by Purolator, the delivery costs are $ 12.50 for a basket of $ 90 or less and $ 7.50 for a basket of more than $ 90. For the rest of Canada, $ 12.50, the delivery costs are $ 22.50 for a basket of $ 90 or less and $ 12.50 for a basket of more than $ 90.
REGULATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Orders are shipped only on working days, Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
- All our orders are shipped through Canada Post.
- Shipping promotions are valid only for orders shipped to Canadian addresses.
- Estimated delivery times do not include order processing time (1 to 2 business days).
- No order can be changed.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
The delivery times with Canada Post (Standard delivery) are:
Quebec and Ontario: 4 to 7 working days
Other provinces: 4 to 7 working days
The delivery times with Purolator (express delivery) are:
- Quebec: 24 hours (48 hours remote regions).
- Canada: Express Service - 24 hours in major cities.
- Road Service: 4-6 days in the West - 24-48 hours Ontario.
Please note :
- When your order is processed, you will receive an email with a tracking number. Please check your spam emails in case you haven't received it in your inbox.
- When your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number.
- Please note that we are not responsible for delivery delays caused by Canada Post. Use your tracking number to get a precise answer directly on the Canada Post website, contacting us only slows down our service. https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/fr#/home
- International delivery is provided by FedEx. European orders are subject to the VAT rates framed within the framework of the European Union and are likely to evolve differently from one country to another. The delivery time is 4-5 working days. The MJ TONIC product range (except liquids) is now available for delivery.
Do not hesitate to visit our Frequently Asked Questions section, where you will find answers to your requests for additional information.
* Delivery costs are subject to change without notice at any time.