Marine collagen + Hyaluronic acid - Flavorless in a bag
What it is?
Tasteless, with no added sugar, our marine collagen is combined with hyaluronic acid, making it a winning formula. Packaged in an environmentally friendly Omnidegradable® bag. Omnidegradable means that the packaging will decompose in any environment it is placed in. Its advantage is that all it needs to decompose are microbes, of which the Earth has no shortage! (Please note that it costs us more than the glass jar; we offer it to you at the same price as a significant gesture for our planet).
NPN : 80112165
Size : 300 g
What makes it different?
From sustainable sources, the residues of eco-responsible fishing.
Cruelty-free, but not vegan*
Each serving of marine collagen gives you 8 g of protein.
Highly bioavailable (easily absorbed).
Helps maintain healthy joints.
Helps reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- Medical Ingredients : Hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic acid) (Streptococcus equi - Bacterial extracellular capsule, Sodium hyaluronate) 120 mg, Hydrolyzed Collagen (Hydrolyzed Collagen) (Fish – Bone & Skin) 10 g.
Posology & Instructions for use
- Oral Adults 18 years old & over : One portion of 4 teaspoons once a day. Mix the product well in 1 to 2 cups of liquid (water, juice, etc.) immediately before consumption. Use for at least 5 months to see beneficial effects.
- Cautions and warnings : Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen. Stop use if diarrhea, abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea or vomiting occur.
- Known adverse reactions : Discontinue use if you have diarrhea, abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea, or vomiting.
- Duration of use : Use for at least 5 months to see beneficial effects.
- Recommanded storage conditions : Store in an airtight container protected from light. Protect from heat and humidity.
* Note to vegans (and I am more than open to constructive discussion, all our choices are made with awareness, respect our values and the animals-humans-planet): our collagen comes from the residues of environmentally responsible fishing. It is therefore a case of recycling waste from this industry. There is no such thing as "vegan collagen". It is often just one amino acid or a few synthetic amino acids and does not generate the desired benefits. I consider myself vegan and I choose this highly assimilable and profitable collagen from marine residues, combined with plant hyaluronic acid. And I am experiencing a beneficial impact as much on my joints as on my skin.
For those who are almost totally vegetarians because they have adopted an anti-cruelty lifestyle, collagen, omega and vitamin D are made from waste. So no barbarity was exercised in the supply of these ingredients.
If you wish, we could have a vegan version, but not having the same effects. You will tell me. It's like vitamin D3 (which comes from the lanolin of the wool of sheep that we shear without bruising them) VS D2, vegan or like omega 3 which also come from marine waste VS vegan omega 3 whose he impact on health is questioned by our consultants and specialists ...
I believe in valuing waste for our land, for us, for a balance. It's all in the conscience and the respectful choices, in my humble opinion!
N.B.: See here in this video, at 9:48, Jean-Yves Dionne's explanation for what is wrongly called plant collagen. He mentions that plant collagen does not exist. If we find products that speak of "plant collagen", they are rather combinations of amino acids of synthesis or fermentation, which one assembles to resemble collagen but which obviously is not. This is called plant collagen. This is not true! This is a marketing spin again for a product that is looking to enter a niche.
Maison Jacynthe is relieved of all responsibilities. All of the information contained on this page does not seek to substitute a justified allopathic treatment or dismiss the expertise of the medical profession. It is up to each individual to take charge of his health, to inform himself and make the necessary changes to improve his condition. Therapeutic supervision by a qualified health professional is obviously suggested.
Medical Ingredients : Hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic acid) (Streptococcus equi - Bacterial extracellular capsule, Sodium hyaluronate) 120 mg, Hydrolyzed Collagen (Hydrolyzed Collagen) (Fish – Bone & Skin) 10 g.