Our Internet platforms allow us to answer your questions and establish an exchange of constructive, courteous and polite comments.
- Here are some basic rules to follow, so that everything is done in a healthy climate that respects everyone.
- Make sure that your messages, comments or questions relate are only Maison Jacynthe and to the content that is disseminated on its platforms by its administrators.
- You can disagree with an idea, but you should never attack the person or people who expressed the idea.
- Vulgar, obscene, profane, malicious language is strictly prohibited. We also don't like insults, threats or harassment, especially harassment that involves targeting someone.
- Respect must take priority.
- Identical messages, scattered in several places are to be avoided and will be deleted.
- Any defamatory, pornographic, obscene, abusive, threatening or abusive words or images will not be tolerated. We will not tolerate any sollicitation.