Nail polish – Scorpion
Nail polish – Scorpion
85% natural formula
Free of 20 potentially harmful ingredients
100% Organic & Vegan
Dark wine red, it's the perfect choice to add a touch of excitement to your look. The deep, dark red color is perfect for adding a pop of color to your nails.
This nail polish is perfect for a night out or any occasion where you want to add a touch of color. The nourishing formula protects and strengthens your nails for a healthy, vibrant look.
Add our dark wine red nail polish to your nail care collection for a sensual look every time.
This nail polish is easy to apply and dries quickly for a flawless result. The nourishing formula protects and strengthens your nails for a healthy, radiant look.
Tips and advice for use:
- Directions: apply one coat of polish, starting from the center to the edges, to your clean, well-dried nails. Let dry for about 60 seconds before applying a second coat, if desired. You can also apply it over your favorite nail polish color to give it a touch of bright blue.
- Precautions: Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately with water. If irritation or adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Nail polish made with 85% natural ingredients
- Free of 20 potentially harmful ingredients: Formaldehyde - Formaldehyde resin - Dibutyl phthalate - Toluene - Camphor - Ethyl Tosylamide - Xylene - Triphenyl phosphate - Parabens - Bismuth - Methylisothiazolinone - Hydroquinone monomethyl ether - Gluten - Fragrance - Animal Derivatives - Phthalates - Palm oil - Sulfates - Bisphenol-A - Acetone
- 100% organic & vegan: made from environmentally friendly ingredients
Ingredients: Butyl acetate, Ethyl acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl citrate tributary, Isopropyl alcohol, Adipic acid/Neopentyl glycol/Trimellitic anhydride copolymer, Silica, n-butyl alcohol. MAY CONTAIN: Aluminum powder (CI 77000), Iron oxides (CI 77499/CI 77491), Lake red 34 (CI 15880), Lake red 6 (CI 15850), Lake red 7 (CI 15850), Lake yellow 5 (CI 19140), Ferric ammonium ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica (CI 77019), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Violet 2 (CI 60725).