Grow tender leafy shoots in about 10 days or use as a 3 days sprout.
- Days to Sprout short sprout- 2-3, pea shoot- 10
- Soak Time 4-8 hours
- Yield 1/2 cup of dry seed yields 2.5 cups of short sprouts
- Storage Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you'd like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they'll last even longer!
A good source of vitamin C & B6, thiamin, magnesium, copper, manganese, and an excellent source of potassium.
- Grow in a sprouting tray with drainage holes.
- Soak 1 to 2 layers of seed for about 6 to 8 hours.
- Drain well. Rinse or spritz twice a day for about 10 days. (You may harvest them earlier since the stems can become fibrous if grown too long.)
- Cut off shoot and use.