with purchase of 75 $ and more
My practical kit
Here is "my practical kit" with:
- Antiseptic gel : Effective in destroying bacteria (harmful) in order to provide an antiseptic cleaning. Antibacterial cleanser (for the skin). Antiseptic cleanser (for the skin)
- Purifying formula: (concentrated essential oils including thyme to thymol): for surfaces (counters, handles, directly a few drops on our cloth or for the floor, we mix some drops with soapy water).
- Respiratory formula: to spray around yourself, with a Health Canada npn which allows the following claim: for cough relief.
- Protective honey: to eat or drink in hot water, honey flavored with essential oils of ginger, cinnamon, eucalyptus globulus, rosemary, lemon.
- Purifier: room fragrance to vaporize in the ambient air, on equipment, linen, sheets.
- The protector: to spray around you (at night for example).
- 2 hand soaps (Balsam Fir and Grapefruit)
- Calendula mousseline (to nourish hands damaged by frequent washing)
100% natural, pure & active doesn't mean that allergic reactions are impossible. In doubt, do the test in the antecubital area of the arm before using.
Warning: before using any product containing essential oils, please check and follow the precautions, warnings and contraindications indicated under each individual product description.
It is strongly recommended to consult health professionals for any questions relating to health and well-being. None of the information or products mentioned on this site are intended to diagnose or treat any disease.
Note: Essential oils are not dangerous but they are active products which require responsible handling. In any case, Maison Jacynthe will not be held responsible for the consequences of an incorrect or reckless application of the use of these products or of the methods presented.