with purchase of 75 $ and more
Here is a suggestion from Luc:
If you have dark circles under your eyes, it is time to strengthen and drain your kidneys.
Dark circles, located near the inner corner of the eyes, correspond to the liver.
In both cases, dandelion and nettle root herbal infusions would be beneficial. I like these herbs and use them myself, either occasionally or as a cure for several days.
Following this suggestion, Karine asks Véronique: "I wonder if herbs have helped to reduce your dark circles and how do you use them?"
"Hello Karine, yes!!!!!! I really saw a big difference in the intensity of my dark circles. Of course I still have some, but I was born with them. Before, despite sleeping well and using all kinds of eye products of various costs, I had never seen any improvement. However, after ten days of drinking concoctions made with herbs of nettle and dandelion roots once a day, I finally notice a great improvement for the first time in my life. I continue to drink these herbs 3-4 times/week. I mix together 1 1/2 spoonfuls of nettle and dandelion roots and let them infuse in boiling water for 15 minutes. Voila! THANKS to Luc for his wonderful advice. I also apply Le Sérum de Jacynthe around my eyes to which I add a drop of the dermo-apaisante formula. There is no stinging! And no, it doesn’t make my skin look blue. What a relief! I hope this helps you too."
Here are Danielle’s suggestions:
DARK CIRCLES are generally associated with food intolerances, such as sugar, gluten, soy, dairy, other hyper-allergenic foods (pork, chocolate, pesticides, herbicides) or liver toxicity.
So here are some ways to Reduce Dark Circles:
* Start each day with the juice of half a lemon in water.
* Eliminate environmental toxins.
* Eliminate artificial foods and increase consumption of bitter vegetables and red/orange ones.
* Use Rose Floral Water.
* Make homemade skin masks: make a paste with turmeric and pineapple juice, leave on skin for 10 minutes and rinse!
* Cucumber on the eyes, a classic that works!: its silica helps to repair our skin tissue.
Here’s more information on how to support our body’s systems and make your skin glow!
* To help with BRUISES (caused from impact): Favor foods high in Vitamin C (citrus fruits, goji berries, cranberries, fresh vegetables).
* To stimulate BLOOD CIRCULATION: Choose spices such as cayenne, ginger, sage, thyme, cinnamon, and garlic. Increase cardiovascular exercise, deep breathing, and antioxidant intake.
* To support LIVER function: Garnish your dishes with dandelion, milk thistle, parsley, dong quai, caraway, beet, kale, watercress, arugula and drink red JUICE (beets, carrots, dandelion, black radish).
* To help your KIDNEYS: Drink 3 liters of filtered water per day, reduce foods high in oxalates (strawberries, nuts, wheat, green beans, chocolate, tea, rhubarb, beans and spinach) or eat them with sunflower seeds in order to neutralize their negative effects. Drink infusions made with damiana herb, marshmallow root, plantain and raspberry.
*To have glowing SKIN: Drink chlorophyll (helps clean the blood), consumes essential fatty acids (in the form of hemp, chia, Sacha Inchi, pumpkin, flax, cold water fish) and drink herbs such as calendula, lavender, red clover, oats, rose, thyme, chamomile and echinacea. Exfoliate regularly and hydrate your skin with oils.