with purchase of 75 $ and more
Gluten-free, casein free, hypotoxic
* 210 g (1 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour La Merveilleuse
* 5 ml (1 tsp) baking powder
* 5 ml (1 tsp) baking soda
* 1 ml (1/4 tsp) salt
* 5 ml (1 tsp) ground cinnamon
* 1 ml (1/4 tsp) All-Spice
* 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) ground nutmeg
* 110 g (1/2 cup) brown sugar
* 2 medium eggs (90 g)
* 100 g (1/2 cup) olive oil
* 250 g (1 cup) pumpkin puree
* 75 g (1/2 cup) grated zucchini
* 70 g (1/2 cup) raisins and/or semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 50 g (1/2 cup) walnuts, chopped and/or pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat oven to 180° C (350° F).
2. In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
3. In another bowl, beat the sugar and eggs with an electric mixer (until creamy). Then, add the oil, pumpkin puree and zucchini and beat again for an additional minute.
4. Add the dry mixture to the liquid and beat (with your electric mixer) until mixture thickens (about 1 minute). Add the raisins and nuts and stir well with a wooden spoon.
5. Pour the mixture into a loaf pan (9 x 5 inches) lined with oiled parchment paper.
6. Bake on the middle rack of your oven, 55 - 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes out of the oven, then remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
A staple in my house! ENJOY!