Banana Muffins (gluten-free, eggless, high-protein)
- 1 3/4 cup gluten-free flour (for high protein flour, try 1/3 chickpea flour, 1/3 cassava flour and 1/3 brown rice flour)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder (without aluminum)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1/3 cup coconut butter (better results when softened or melted)
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk (I use almond milk)
- 1 tbsp ground chia seeds in 1/4 cup water (equivalent of 1 egg)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Mix all ingredients together.
You can add dark chocolate chips or chopped nuts.
Scoop into muffin cups.
Bake 20-25 minutes.