This “pudding” is a remedy for upset stomachs,
cramps, intestinal spasms and constipation and diarrhea.
Contractive, alkaline, warming and supports
a healthy elimination (it is non-laxative)
HEALING PUDDING: “Apple-Kuzu”
- Melt 2 Tbsp of Kuzu (Japanese
arrowroot) in 1 C unpasteurized apple juice
- OPTION: add 1 drop alcohol free
- Slowly bring the starch/juice
to boil, stirring constantly
- Continue mixing until the liquid
becomes thick with a pudding like consistency
- Remove from heat and add 1 Tbsp
tahini (sesame butter)
Can be consumed in the morning, afternoon or
evening, as often as desired to soothe cramps and as a remedy to symptoms of
irritable bowel syndrome.
Combine with fruit, nuts and seeds to
create a meal or hearty snack.