• 270g of Dates
• 270g of Almonds
• 100g of Grated coconut
• 42 g of Cocoa powder
• 16g of Red clover shoots
• 16g of Lucerne shoots
• 1 Orange
1. Blend the dates and almonds separately in the mixer.
2. Mix the almonds, grated coconut and cocoa powder
3. Add dates and mix
4. Finely chop the shoots of clover and lucerne
5. Zest an orange, squeeze the juice and add a quarter of the juice to the mixture.
6. With an ice cream scoop, make balls with the mixture
7. Place the balls on a plate and sprinkle the cocoa
8. Leave in dehydrator for 30 minutes at low temperature
9. Freeze 2 hours