Hemp and Chrysanthemum Flower Serum
A subtle marriage of tradition between ours, received by our First Nations, and that at the end of our Earth; in Japan, it is the Geishas who were the empresses of Beauty. For them, the Chrysanthemum flower symbolizes happiness and joy. They used it with camelina oil to keep their skin whiteness and beauty.
Subtly married to precious local oils and using plants from Quebec, the Hemp and Chrysanthemum flower serum represents the quintessence of Maison Jacynthe's ultimate care.
Its ultra light texture offers perfect absorption and leaves skin radiant and velvety.
- The chrysanthemum flower: the golden flower, smoothes and densifies. Very rich in polyphenols and antioxidants, it also helps to preserve the freshness of the skin and to give it radiance especially for skin prone to seborrheic and dull skin.
- Camelina oil: rich in omega-3s and with a dry texture, this wonder offers exceptional properties to soothe, brighten and soften the skin.
- Hemp oil: First domesticated in Asia, hemp oil has followed migration through time and today it is cultivated at home because it offers a multitude of uses. Its richness in omega-3, vitamins A, E, B1, B2, B6, provides excellent support in maintaining the hydro-lipid film. It protects the skin against dehydration.
- Grapeseed oil: like jojoba oil, grape seed oil regulates seborrheic secretions and ensures good nutrition.
Other carrier oil:
- Prickly pear oil: rich in vitamin E, this oil helps improve the tone and suppleness of the skin.
The aromas :
- Clary sage essential oil: for its tonic, regulating and purifying properties, it was used for a long time by our First Nations as a sacred plant.
- Calendula extract: for its soothing properties and rich in antioxidant compounds (faradiol).
- Rosemary extract: rich in antioxidants, tonic and astringent.
Other essential oils:
- Cedar, Chamomile, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Lavender, Bergamot, Petitgrain.
A few drops morning and evening on cleansed and hydrated skin, Hemp and Chrysanthemum Flower Serum makes skincare the new reality. Blemishes and other signs of aging seem to fade as the complexion becomes more even, luminous and refined.